- Good HTML technical skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate well with team members and stakeholders.
- Passionate about email best practices, deliverability and user experience.
- English high professional level – a must.
- Familiarity with email platforms – Silverpop, Sendgrid – an advantage
- Online trading/gaming experience – an advantage.
Responsibilities / Accomplishments:
- Be responsible for one or more of company’s brands, planning and implementing automated online customer journeys, seeking to maximize campaigns performance KPIs.
- Work closely with content writers, designers and sales departments to build campaign strategies and execute them accordingly.
- Setup dynamic and automated email content logic for daily emails. Define technical and creative requirements.
- Setup automated campaigns for customer journey touchpoints on multiple channels like email, SMS, web notifications.
- Measure results and optimize the lead nurturing workflows to convert leads into customers, and reengaging active and inactive customers.
- Work to minimize list decay and unsubscribes while increasing the productivity of our email sends.